Friday, April 24, 2009

Terra Linda Elementary School

Hello Friends,


I had a wonderful day yesterday visiting Terra Linda Elementary School in West Jordan, UT. I got to meet a great kid named, River, and his incredible mom, Jolie. They were my special guests at the school visit, along with River's grandfather, Dal. I spoke to two fifth grade classes and then taught them a mini-writing workshop. The kids were fabulous and the teachers, Mrs. Bullard and Mrs. Carrenza were great.

I will definitely be going back to that school again, especially because it's less than a mile from my house. Teaching the kids about writing gives me a chance to make a difference in their lives, and because I don't have any kids, it makes it even more important to me.

Please check out River's mom's blog http://www.doublerjranch.blogspot.com/ to see the pictures from the visit.


Paul Genesse
Author of The Dragon Hunters
Releasing May of 2009
www.paulgenesse.com

No comments: