Monday, May 25, 2009

JAWA ROBS FANTASY AUTHOR REBECCA SHELLY AT CONDUIT CONVENTION

STA72770.JPG


JAWA ROBS FANTASY AUTHOR REBECCA SHELLEY AT CONDUIT CONVENTION

There we were, Rebecca Shelley and I doing our book signing on Saturday, May 23, (4:00 PM) at the ConDuit convention. Then this blaster toting Jawa appears and takes all of Rebecca’s cash and all of her books! He took the last copy of The Red Dragon Codex, and her remaining copies of The Brass Dragon Codex.

The Jawa didn’t want my books, which was kind of embarrassing. Anyway, we got through it and no one got hurt. Rebecca is fine, just a little shocked at being robbed by a freaking Jawa.

Anyway, Rebecca and I are offering a reward for anyone who identifies the Jawa. Whoever brings them to justice will receive an autographed copy of my new book, The Dragon Hunters. Rebecca will also offer a book, but not now. She’s all out . . .

STA72769.JPG


Description of Jawa: 4 feet tall, beady orange eyes, brown cloak, black gloves, blaster rifle and carrying a large sack of Brass Dragon Books by R.D. Henham (Rebecca Shelley). Report any sightings here or to Rebecca on her website.

Damn Jawas. They’re almost as bad as gnomes.


Paul Genesse
Author of The Dragon Hunters
Book Two of the Iron Dragon Series
www.paulgenesse.com

2 comments:

Rebecca Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Shelley said...

Paul??!!!

Actually, I do have a copy of Brass Dragon Codex I can give as a reward for information about this amazing heist. I'm too smart to put all my books in one basket.

What the Jawa didn't know, of course, was that I had two more cases out in my car, just for emergencies. Although usually it's devious red dragons that try to rob me. (check out my picture on my website www.rebeccashelley.com)

Hmm. Come to think of it, dragons can disguise themselves in human form, why not as a jawa? I may have to check into this.

Rebecca