Friday, December 11, 2009

Book Signing to Benefit Dyslexic Kids

Hello Friends,


I hope you’re having a great holiday season. If you’re looking for a worthy cause to support please consider donating a few dollars to Dyslexia Tutoring of Utah, the only non-profit dyslexia tutoring group in Utah that helps kids and adults learn to read. One in five kids has the genetic disorder that is called dyslexia, and the disorder runs in families.

I’m now an ambassador for dyslexia awareness and will be tripling and donating all the proceeds from my book signing today December 11, to Dyslexia Tutoring of Utah. I’ll be at the Sugarhouse Barnes and Noble from 3-6 PM signing copies of Terribly Twisted Tales ($7.99) featuring my story Revenge of the Little Match Girl, as well as both my novels, The Golden Cord and The Dragon Hunters. If you purchase books from my website in the next two days, I'll also donate the proceeds.

In other news, the Salt Lake City Tribune newspaper ran a feature article about me yesterday (Dec 10). Here's the link.

After the signing today, my wife Tam and I will be having dinner at Noodles and Co. next door to the Barnes and Noble. If you’re in the area we’d love to see you there.


Happy holidays!

Paul Genesse

Noodles & Co.
(801) 466-8880
1152 Eeast 2100 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84106

Barnes and Noble
(801) 463-2610
McIntyre Center
1104 East 2100 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84106

No comments: