Monday, April 5, 2010

Iron Dragon Series News

Hello Friends,


A few days ago I had a great phone meeting with a publisher and his chief editor about The Iron Dragon series. We discussed a possible trade paperback deal for the entire series, all five books.

We have agreed in principle to a deal and now I'm waiting for a contract before I reveal any further details. Suffice it to say, things are looking really good.

Also, as soon as I have a release date for book three, The Secret Empire, I will post it here immediately.

Thanks again to all of my fans and friends. Your support has been awesome.

Warmest regards,

Paul Genesse
Author of The Dragon Hunters
www.paulgenesse.com

2 comments:

cindie geddes said...

Congrats! Great news!

Anonymous said...

Great news, Paul! Is it Pyr? I hope it's Pyr! They do awesome covers!