Thursday, November 1, 2007

World Fantasy Convention 2007

Hello,

There are writers everywhere. I'm in Saratoga Springs, New York. It's in upstate New York, near Albany. It's very wooded and beautiful. The town is lovely and the buildings very old. Descending upon the town are hundreds of writers, editors, publishers, and agents--so I fit right in.

I had a great night and hung out with old friends and met lots of new ones. It was fantastic. I'm looking forward to the next couple of days, where I can hang out and have a good time.

It's just great to meet all the people in the industry and rub elbows with the big guys. I actually shook hands with my hero, George R.R. Martin, writer of the Song and Ice and Fire series. I love those books! He's a cool guy and it was great to meet him.

More later, bye for now.

Paul Genesse

Author of The Golden Cord
Book One of the Iron Dragon Series
Five Star Books (April 2008)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.