Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gen Con 2008



Marc Tassin and Paul Genesse at a book signing.



Marc is such a cool guy. He and I are in an anthology together and Marc wrote my favorite story in the book, Freedom's Toll (about two lovers imprisoned together--and oh, they're gerbils). The story is in the Furry Fantastic anthology, which has my meerkat mafia story, The Mob.

So, I heard Marc read Freedom's Toll at Gen Con and he has the most amazing voice. I found out he has a degree in Voice Performance and Opera. I've asked him to read the prologue of The Golden Cord so people can download the audio file from my website. I could read it, but Marc's voice is awesome. He also has the lead story in Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms, which is really good. I'm looking forward to reading Marc's Shadowrun story coming out next year.

Paul Genesse
Author of The Golden Cord
Book One of the Iron Dragon Series


No comments: