Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pedestal Magazine Review

 

Pedestal Magazine

 

I just read a review of The Golden Cord in Pedestal Magazine. Wow, I'm still in shock after reading it.

Please check out the review at http://www.thepedestalmagazine.com/Secure/Content/cb.asp?cbid=5315

Also, the number one reviewer from Amazon.com, Harriet Klausner also posted a review on Barnes and Noble.com. Amazon doesn't allow reviews yet, but she'll post there eventually. Here's the link to the reviews on B&N.com. The other one is also quite good.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9781594146596&itm=1

I'll tell you what, it's strange to be reading reviews of my book. It's exciting, and a little surreal.

Things are going good though. I'm planning my book tour and set up a couple of book signings today, one at a Barnes & Noble in Reno, then one in the Sacramento area. I'm doing a West coast book tour in May, hitting the cities where I have lots of friends and family. I'm going to be speaking at a bunch of schools as well. I can't wait.

It's going to be so fun to see everyone. I'll reveal the dates of the tour in another post. Stay tuned.

Paul Genesse

Author of The Golden Cord

Book One of the Iron Dragon Series

Five Star Books (April 2008)

2 comments:

Kelly Swails said...

Dude! Sweet review! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great reviews, Paul! That's got to be so exciting. Congrats!