Friday, May 18, 2007

ConDuit Convention

Hello,

Well, the time for my local sci-fi/fantasy convention has come. On May 25-27 I'll be attending ConDuit here in Salt Lake City,http://www.conduit.sfcon.org/ . It's going to be lots of fun as I'm doing a reading of The Pirate Witch from the Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms anthology (www.popcornpress.com), and will be on four panels. I'm excited to be part of my local convention and hope to meet lots of local fantasy fans. I've been to the convention a few times before, but have never been on a panel there or done a reading. I'm also hoping to do a signing. We'll see what happens.

Read my "News" section on my website for more specifics.

If you've never been to a convention of this type, this is a small one, but has lots of fun stuff. There's a big anime room, dealers area, miniature games, role-playing games, board games, and lots of other stuff going on.

Support your local conventions and check them out.

Paul Genesse

Author of The Pirate Witch
in the Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms anthology
www.popcornpress.com

No comments: