Sunday, November 25, 2007

Battlestar Galactica: Razor


Hello,
****
My favorite show on TV came back for a little teaser on Saturday. I watched the two hour Battlestar Galactica: Razor last night on the Sci-Fi channel. Wow, I loved it. The show told the story of the Battlestar Pegasus after the attack on humanity by they Cylons. It also tells about a missing chapter after the Pegasus found the Galactica and the colonial fleet. It was so tense and was told in flashback with scenes from before and after the meeting with Galactica. It has all the great cast members from the usual show, plus the excellent cast on Pagasus.
****
Some interesting things were revealed and it makes me want to see the new season so bad. I
think it comes out in March! I wish it were sooner. I pre-ordered the DVD (of Battlestar Galactica: Razor), and it should come soon. It's the extended edition and has a lot of extra scenes. The show felt a little rushed to me, and I think with the extended scenes it'll be even better. Admiral Kane is the toughest female character I've ever seen on TV. Not following her orders is a very bad idea.
****
Good Hunting! And Frak the Cylons!
****
Paul Genesse, Author
****
****
Author of The Queen's Ranson
in Blue Kingdoms: Shades and Specters
get an autographed copy on my website
****
Author of The Golden Cord
Book One of the Iron Dragon Series
Five Star Books (April 2008)

No comments: