Thursday, February 14, 2008

Life, The Universe, and Everything

 

I'm off to a writing conference on Friday and Saturday. It's called, Life, The Universe and Everything. It's being hosted by the humanities department at BYU in Provo, Utah. It's free and it's going to be very fun. I'm on a few panels and will be doing a signing on Saturday at 1:00.

 

Here's the link to the conference, http://www.ltue.org/LTUE_home.html. It's totally free and please swing by for the fun if you're in the area. I'm going to be handing out promo posters with the cover of The Golden Cord if you'd like one.

 

Best wishes,

 

Paul

 

P.S. I was supposed to be there on Thursday, but a snowstorm practically closed the freeways. The weather is better now and I'm off to the conference with my friends, Patrick Tracy and JoSelle Vanderhooft. Life is good.

1 comment:

~MiChAeL~ said...

This is the first time that I have ever heard of you. I'm Michael Bronson, and I'm an inspiring writer. I'm only sixteen and I'm working on a novel at the moment in which I would love to get it published in the future, hopefully before my mission(which is utterly impossible) If you have any insights or questions just email at songmaster@juno.com or go to my blog.... www.michaelbronson.blogspot.com