Sunday, March 9, 2008

UELMA

 

logo2 

Hello,

 

I had a wonderful week. I attended the UELMA (Utah Educational Library Media Association) conference in Ogden, Utah on March 6. http://www.uelma.org/

It was a lot of fun. I was there with RFF (Reading For the Future of Utah) http://www.rffutah.org/ . I met a lot of really nice librarians and helped hand out piles of science fiction and fantasy novels on behalf of RFF, which is a non-profit organization.

I've already been contacted by librarians to come and speak at their schools. My book tour is in May, and if anyone wants me to come and speak at their school or library, please let me know. You can contact me via my web site, www.paulgenesse.com.

Thanks again and have a good week.

Paul Genesse

Author of The Golden Cord

Book One of the Iron Dragon Series (Five Star Books, April 2008)

1 comment:

business opportunity said...

I had a wonderful week.I am very interested in e-booktour I got very much information about the business through e world(internet). Through that i came to know, what are the tactics that i have to follow when working with e-book.