Saturday, February 6, 2010

Authorpalooza

IMG_0251.JPG


That's me with Josh, a great kid I met at an Elementary School a while back. He came to my signing with his family. I have such cool fans.


So, today was Authorpalooza at the South Towne Mall Barnes and Noble in Sandy, Utah. There were 40 local Utah authors in the store! It was crazy fun.

I was signing books with my buddy, Larry Correia, author of Monster Hunter International. He's a great writer and his book was my favorite of 2009 (see my review on this blog). It was an honor to sign with him and we got to go out to dinner afterward with our writer pal, Dan Willis.

At Authorpalooza, I got to meet several new fans, and some who came looking for book two, The Dragon Hunters. A few came looking for book three--still no release date. I'll let everyone know when I have one.

In other news, I finished my alternate history steampunk story, The Nubian Queen, and sent it off to my editor. Now I'm going to write a short story for a different anthology. The story is going to be about orcs.

Then I'll get back to writing novels.

Next week I'll be at Life, The Universe, and Everything at BYU on Thursday and Friday, then on Saturday, I have an event at the Salt Lake City library downtown from 1-3.

Busy times, but it's been lots of fun.

Best wishes,

Paul Genesse
Author of The Dragon Hunters
www.paulgenesse.com

No comments: