Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm Feeling It

Hello,

Well, the pressure is off and now I can work on a new project. The Golden Cord is in to the editor and I've been working on Medusa's Daughter. I'm liking it and am ready to make strides forward. I worked on chapters, one, four, and five. Chapter five isn't done yet, but it will be soon.

I'm feeling that urge to write and have managed to crank out a few pages. Medusa's Daughter is percolating in my mind and I'm excited to work on it. Also coming up will be a convention (ConDuit), this coming weekend. I've got a reading and four panels, which should be lots of fun.

Mostly, I just want to work on my new book. I need to get rolling on it again. Good luck with your own projects and when you have the feeling to write, go for it.

Paul Genesse

Author of The Pirate Witch in
the Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms anthology
www.popcornpress.com

No comments: