Friday, May 18, 2007

Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms Released!


Avast My Hearties! The Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms anthology featuring my tale about Maeve Tierney, The Pirate Witch has been released. Get yours on the Popcorn Press website, www.popcornpress.com, or email me and get a signed copy. E-books are also available from Popcorn Press. It has some great stories and will fill that void once you've seen Pirates of the Caribbean 3, or will satisfy you until you can see it.
I can't wait to see that movie, and reading the stories in this book make me want to see it even more. I really liked Jean Rabe's story, Treasure. It's a good one and features a character named Green William. You won't soon forget him, or the vast array of sea dogs in this book. Join the Yahoo group dedicated to this new world at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bluekingdoms/ or if you've got a Yahoo account you can send an email to
Anchors away!
Paul Genesse


No comments: