Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mountain-Con III

Live Long and Prosper,

I've been at a great local convention this weekend: Mountain-Con III. Check out http://www.mountaincon.org/ for more. I've been on many panels on writing and have been having a great time. Lots of media guests are there and some cool writers. I've had a great time hanging out with Diana Francis, a cool writer and a good person. I have a table and I've been with Ken Rand. He's a high quality guy with vast knowledge on writing. Check out his book, The 10% Solution. It's an excellent book on writing.

I love seeing my new friends and old friends. It's so much fun. I'm back tomorrow for five or six hours of panels. Good stuff!

Bye for now,

Paul Genesse

Author of The Golden Cord
Book One of the Iron Dragon Series
Five Star Books ( April 2008)

1 comment:

Patrick M. Tracy said...

Paul,

It was a good con. Being able to hang out with Ken, Di, and all the other cool writer types gets my batteries charged and ready to go. World Fantasy is going to rule this year.