Monday, May 19, 2008

Antioch Library

Hello,

I did an event at the Antioch Public Library on Saturday, May 16. It was great. The staff were fabulous. Greta, Kathy, Todd and several others made me feel right at home.

I did a little presentation, a reading, then signed books at the "Pizza with Paul" after party. We had such a fun time. I really enjoyed meeting the teens who came. They were so smart! and I loved seeing old friends and family. I'd list them all here, but I'm afraid I'd forget someone. Seeing my aunt Darlene and getting to hang out with her was awesome. Then my aunt Marlene came in as well, which blew me away. I haven't seen her in like 22 years. Having my mom there was great too. I have an amazing mom. My friend, MarLeiece came as well, which was unexpected. I loved seeing her. All in all, it was a wonderful experience.

I'll have to add to this post later, as I'm too tired to continue.

The main point is this: I love my family and the people of Antioch are number one in my book!

Love you all,

Paul Genesse, Author of The Golden Cord

No comments: