Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Brisingr Release Party


Party with dragons at the new Eragon book release party!

The Barnes and Noble people asked me to come and sign my own books, display some of my dragon art (20+pieces), and do a presentation/discussion about dragons.

The new Eragon book, Brisingr is coming out September 20, and on Friday, September 19 there is a huge party at the Sugarhouse Barnes and Noble from 9 PM to midnight.

A bunch of my fantasy art, from my gallery, will be on display. There will be a huge party with two magicians, a fencing demonstration, a quest in the store, and lots of other things.

I'm told 200-300 people will be there.

If you missed the signing last week please come by and say hi. My suggestion is: Go out to dinner with someone cool, then swing by on your way home--or come for the whole party.

If anyone wants to have dinner with me, let me know. The people at Noodles and Company next door to the Barnes and Noble asked me to bring some people by and they would hold a "tasting" for us. Free food sounds good to me.

I think the dinner at Noodles would be in the 7:30-8:30 PM time frame. If you missed the dinner or the signing last week it would be fun to see you. Get in touch if you're interested.

Paul Genesse
Author of The Golden Cord
Book One of the Iron Dragon Series

1 comment:

utpoohbear said...

Gosh, I didn't even get to ask you how this went! I hope that you are doing well, haven't seen any new updates...

~ Danielle