Friday, February 17, 2012

Two Book Signings at Eborn Books--Saturday, Feb. 18

Poster18Feb11x17SOUTHTOWNEMALLSmall.jpg

This is a big deal. I'm signing books with three awesome writers. L.E. Modesitt (a legend) and Dave Farland (an icon), who are both New York Times bestsellers, and Byran Young, who is made of awesome, practically a Jedi Knight, who has actually met Yoda. I'm not kidding here.

If you come I can promise a free 11x17 inch poster of the cover of my third book, The Secret Empire. I'll also have copies of all my books in trade paperback, and some CD eBooks of both Crimson Pact anthologies.


First up, I'll be at the South Towne Mall from 11-1.
Then I'll be at the Valley Fair Mall from 2-4.

If you can't come, please check out these authors books on Amazon.com. All of mine are now available as eBooks and trade paperbacks.

No comments: